Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#6360 - 22/04/11 14:05 Archiving Question
Ellwood
Stranger Offline
Hi. First of all, I want to say that I LOVE this little app on my PSP. It makes my PSP into an internet radio, and sometimes I play it through the house stereo all day long.

Now my question. I would like to know how to archive my installation of PSP Radio so that I can reformat the card and then put it back on with all the same configurations, station presets, etc. I am concerned that my card has become corrupted (for reasons not connected to PSP Radio) and I want to reformat it, but I do not want to go through the process of saving all my stations again, so I would like to know what files to save.

Presumable I should save all the ".pspr" files in the "\PSP\COMMON" directory and also the "KKs_PSP_Radio.prs" file in the "\PSP\RADIOPLAYER" directory. Are there others? Please advise.

Also, of course, in case this wonderful app ever becomes unavailable online at pspradio.co.uk -- because it installs directly, I have no idea how to save it for later installation.

Thanks for any help you can give,

Woody Colahan

#6361 - 22/04/11 14:11 Re: Archiving Question
Killzone_Kid Admin
Developer
Old Hand
Loc: London, UK
Yep all .pspr files from /common and .prs from /radioplayer

Your station presets are in mypresets.pspr if I'm not mistaken. You can edit that file manually as well to add remove stations.

#6362 - 22/04/11 16:01 Re: Archiving Question
Ellwood
Stranger Offline
Thank you so much for the quick response!

Woody

Page 1 of 1 1

Hop to: