Page 5 of 19 « First<34567>Last »
Topic Options
#361 - 23/08/08 17:29 Re: Suggest Future Update Features Here...
Ix ShanexG. xI
Newbie Offline
Loc: Duncan, B.C., Canada
 Originally Posted By: elac
Steve123458 thanks for the cam link, it's now in iView. Sent you back an e-mail.
Ix ShanexG. xI
To find web cams in your area enter a search like this: Toronto webcams
It will bring up many links to sites that host webcams.Here is a site with many Canada webcams: www.theweathernetwork.com/index.php?product=weather_cams&pagecontent=weather_cams&camindex=canada Maybe you recognize some places listed that might be of interst to view?
The THEME is more then just a theme it is a feature rich radio player mod. ;\)

Ok well I have some, Can I email you with all of the links I am interested in?

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/index.p...camera=CMBC0053
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/index.p...camera=CMBC0008
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/index.p...camera=CMBC0074

Edited by Ix ShanexG. xI (23/08/08 17:33)
Edit Reason: To Add Some Links To Some Cams...

#362 - 24/08/08 06:58 Re: Suggest Future Update Features Here...
elac
iRadio Developer
Enthusiast
Loc: USA
Thanks for the cam links Ix ShanexG. xI. They are very nice, will use 2 for vancouver.The one of Downtown Vancouver overlooking North Vancouver looks awsome at night with all the colored lights. Yes you can email us anything to do with this radio mod, the email address is radiomodpsp@gmail.com .
We need atleast 20 cams from each country, from all different states, provinces or districts. \:\)

#365 - 24/08/08 19:56 Re: Suggest Future Update Features Here...
Ix ShanexG. xI
Newbie Offline
Loc: Duncan, B.C., Canada
Oh ok and Your Welcome! \:D

#366 - 25/08/08 18:06 Re: Suggest Future Update Features Here...
Steve123458
Old Hand Offline
Loc: Unknown
What's the KB+?

#372 - 31/08/08 18:42 Re: Suggest Future Update Features Here...
elac
iRadio Developer
Enthusiast
Loc: USA
Hello guys, It's almost time to share this with a few who would like to test every function out for us. We want see how it all works for different people, and some feedback about whats good and whats bad about it. Here are some screenies of the finished product.
Main: www.sendspace.com/file/oioprw
mLinks: www.sendspace.com/file/3x5ez3
iFind: www.sendspace.com/file/6syide www.sendspace.com/file/q8xpex
KB+: www.sendspace.com/file/io1vsl
iOffice: www.sendspace.com/file/v6y4gm
[i] info: www.sendspace.com/file/fdbr4d
Unfortunatly iView will have to be left out, or a wait for several more weeks will have to be. It will be added in the future when time permits.It will be worth the wait ;\) .

Steve123458,
the KB+ is a heavily modified version of the dvorak keybord. The # pad on the right is for a flash movie player that has a cool function of hiding the controls for the flash movie by sliding the movie over it on the screen.
Also if you type a word in the address bar and select the image key it will bring up images of what you typed, or hit the google key and it will google it for you, or hit the Wikipedia key and it will search it for you.
Finally you can just type the url address in the bar and hit enter key and it will open that url.
Plus if you scroll down on the KB+ while using it it will expose a photo viewer to view pics on your memstick.
Also from these 2 portals ifind and Media2.0 we used lots of stuff and ideas. so if you want to check them out that would be great they are both TOP NOTCH portals with some of the best stuff portals offer in them.

Any questions just ask.

#373 - 31/08/08 19:16 Re: Suggest Future Update Features Here...
theaceman
Newbie Offline
when will it be out to download

#525 - 10/10/08 12:11 Re: Suggest Future Update Features Here...
trancefan01
Unregistered

i would like an update that i can see how many listeners there are on the station that's currently playing. ;\) ;\) ;\)

#526 - 10/10/08 12:28 Re: Suggest Future Update Features Here...
Killzone_Kid Admin
Developer
Old Hand
Loc: London, UK
 Originally Posted By: trancefan01
i would like an update that i can see how many listeners there are on the station that's currently playing. ;\) ;\) ;\)

You can do this already if the station provides this info. Shoutcast does, so if you press EXT button after launching the station from shoutcast list, you could see in the brackets something like (27/65) or (4888/10000) or whatever. 1st number is how many listeners on the channel and 2nd is maximum allowed. On Elacs mode it it [iList] button.

#528 - 10/10/08 13:24 Re: Suggest Future Update Features Here...
trancefan01
Unregistered

that's great \:\) \:\)

#662 - 12/11/08 13:16 Re: Suggest Future Update Features Here...
Lazzodr
Newbie Offline
Loc: London, UK
1: flash 9
2: differant set out of XMB
3: make it more like a pc so you can install programs
4: faster downloads
5: Better web browser and more...

Page 5 of 19 « First<34567>Last »

Hop to: