Page 15 of 19 « First<1314151617>Last »
Topic Options
#2774 - 31/08/09 13:57 Re: Suggest Future Update Features Here...
james
Newbie Offline
Loc: Az
@kk dude your a genius
This is one of the best things ever coded for the psp

My suggestions-

-If there is any way to view history that would be cool
-A link to open the radio player in a new tab
-A mobile re write of igoogle or my yahoo
-And I know that on some psp sites you can change the font color of the text and then click save and it will save your settings to the cache

I dont know if any of this is possible but I think it would be cool

Even if you dont add another thing this radio is awsome

#2777 - 31/08/09 15:34 Re: Suggest Future Update Features Here...
Killzone_Kid Admin
Developer
Old Hand
Loc: London, UK
 Originally Posted By: james
@kk dude your a genius
This is one of the best things ever coded for the psp

My suggestions-

-If there is any way to view history that would be cool
-A link to open the radio player in a new tab
-A mobile re write of igoogle or my yahoo
-And I know that on some psp sites you can change the font color of the text and then click save and it will save your settings to the cache

I dont know if any of this is possible but I think it would be cool

Even if you dont add another thing this radio is awsome

Thanks. But I have few questions:

A history of what exactly?
What do you mean by opening radio player in a new tab, why would you want that?

Dunno about igoogle and stuff, have to check, but you can't save the fonts the same way you do it on the internet because the player runs from your memory stick and the cookies, those sites use, are not available for local browsing.

#2780 - 01/09/09 12:41 Re: Suggest Future Update Features Here...
james
Newbie Offline
The history of the web pages I have viewed
Or the history of the recent stations I have listened to

As for opening the player in the new tab I mostly would use that for the bookmarks button
Because when clicked as of now the page covers up the radio
To clarify: (bookmarks in new tab)

Btw I have read that the psp can play aac streams
Is there a way to stream youtube sound as aac?

(If that is not possible mabey you could make an html rewrite of http://www.rsshandler.com/
It takes a youtube video and converts to a rss channel so you may download the youtube videos of the channel
The site works as it is on a psp but a mobile version on here would be cool)

Edited by james (01/09/09 13:12)

#2783 - 01/09/09 13:39 Re: Suggest Future Update Features Here...
zombieorlando
Stranger Offline
NICE!!!!

#2785 - 01/09/09 13:56 Re: Suggest Future Update Features Here...
Killzone_Kid Admin
Developer
Old Hand
You can open bookmarks in a new window by holding down the X button, after a second or so it will launch new window. I don't really want to duplicate PSP functionality.

Cannot make to display the history as this is security issue in browsers.

Rewrite module is for mobile sites that have links to the audio streaming, so you can launch player directly. You cannot launch video so there is no point in rewriting the site. And I cant make a mobile version it is up to the site owner.

There is only that much you can do on PSP

#2789 - 01/09/09 15:17 Re: Suggest Future Update Features Here...
james
Newbie Offline
LOL
Its ok, I realize how limited a psp can be in some areas....Ive had experience in coding applications for the psp system and have run in to many nonfunctional scripts

#2863 - 11/09/09 08:29 Re: Suggest Future Update Features Here...
Journeyman Offline
Loc: under your bed, but my home is...
maybe a button in the bar at the top of the radio (the bar with visualiser) to the next radiostation in the list of mypresets.pspr, so you don't have to go to that list when you're surfing on the internet or reading a post on the forum.

or an option to make play list of your own tracks on the MS.
OrbitalGrooves.com - Worldwide Electronica - irc.orbitalgrooves.com #OrbitalGrooves

#3148 - 30/10/09 17:17 Re: Suggest Future Update Features Here...
khurram
Stranger Offline
hey. i'm no expert. and i dnt knw shit about developing softwares and stuff. so i'm just wondering cant u guys develope a sort of amedia player that could play all sorts of audio n video formats on psp and cud support addons?

#3310 - 25/11/09 21:10 Re: Suggest Future Update Features Here...
BigJakeJ1s
Stranger Offline
Loc: Texas
How about a way to store shoutcast searches to recall them easily? Just a way to save and retrieve the search strings instead of having to retype them (maybe show/access saved search strings in My Music)?

Does their search API allow the genre to be specified? Their website allows narrowing the choices by genre.

And a way to organize streams in My Music (folders, etc.)?

I know that shoutcast uses somewhat dynamic URLs for their streams, but is there some identifier that could be saved in My Music when a searched shoutcast stream is saved in My Music, such that its URL could be "refreshed" on command?

Is there a way to get an updated "what's playing" on one stream's URL without canceling the currently playing stream? It would be nice to see what's playing NOW on the streams in My Music without having to select/play them (and search results lists for that matter, since their "what's playing" data goes stale pretty soon after you search).

I've noticed that if I open bookmarks while a stream is playing, and am in the tab with the bookmarked URL when I shut off, the stream automatically restarts when I power back on. But if I'm in the player when I shut off, the stream does not restart automatically. On the other hand, I've also had some problems if I shutdown and start up in another tab, I can't get back to the player without going to the home screen and restarting the player.

Don't get me wrong, this is one incredible application even without the above features!

Andy

#3311 - 26/11/09 06:04 Re: Suggest Future Update Features Here...
Killzone_Kid Admin
Developer
Old Hand
Good ideas, but unfortunately I don't have access or documentation for the new APIs, and until I do I can't see me investing in something that could become unavailable tomorrow i.e. their current API. Let's hope this changes ;\)

Page 15 of 19 « First<1314151617>Last »

Hop to: