Smithy21
(Newbie)
24/10/10 09:52
PSP Portals

Who Likes And Has These Handy Off-Line HTM Documents, And Who Knows Any More?

Smithy21
(Newbie)
24/10/10 10:00
PSP Portals---Some Of Them.

I Myself Have PSP Portals Like PSPWxp (PlayStation Portable Windows XP) Which Comes With A Lot Of Games And Apps, Including PSPTunes.
PSPTunes Is Great For Playing MP3's Which Means No More SWF Converting!
Also The DSP, IPSP, WII, Xbox And DigiPlay Portals For PSP Can Have A Fun Effect On Many.
You Can Find A List Of PSP Portals At This Site: http://psp-portals.blogspot.com Note: I Don't Own The Blog.

max53389
(Enthusiast)
24/10/10 10:59
Re: PSP Portals---Some Of Them.

Portals are only fun for a couple of days and nobody is making them any more so there is nothing new for me to download them.
But I hope I didnt bash on portals to much \:P

Smithy21
(Newbie)
24/10/10 13:19

na you didnt bash it, i no that my self, the first day i got pspwxp i was like omg!!!!!!!!! Now im like pfft. lol

RKDM
(Addict)
24/10/10 13:36

portals never intererted me much. fist thing i found when i got a psp and went online w/it was pspicy and got bored w/it in a few days except vloader/pspube then found other ways to rip way better quality vids on psp. mp3raid was one of the 1st things i found... don't use that any more.
if i wanna surf my hangouts i usually do it from KK's radio if listening to music. now i have iRadio too so i been playing w/the stuff in it when not being a forum w***. lol (don't ask) \:P

psvita
(Stranger)
07/07/11 22:30

how do u get iradio

elac
(Enthusiast)
08/07/11 07:00

Go to the iRadio thread. Theres instructions there. ;\)